Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Things I love and love to hate about my husband

Because there is relatively nothing of interest going on in our lives right now, I decided to steal this idea from another blog I read. So here goes:

Things I love to hate:

1. He thinks that picking Bella up from my mother's everyday is my responsibility and he shouldn't have to do it.

2. He occasionally leaves the toilet seat up and ready for me to fall into!

3. He waits until I start flat-ironing my hair in the mornings before he gets up to get a shower. The moisture in the air from him taking a shower makes my hair (that I've worked on for 30 minutes) frizz up.

4. He procrastinates. He would much rather sit in the living room and play Guitar Hero than go outside and cut the knee-high grass.

5. He taps. Tap, tap, tap, all the freakin time. And when I tell him to stop tapping, he always has to do it ONE MORE TIME.

6.. Even though I HATE to admit it, Bella worships the ground Brad walks on. If he would let her, she would lick his face for 30 minutes nonstop.

Things I love:

1. 99% of the time, if I ask for the remote, he hands it over.

2. He always takes out the trash!

3. He always puts my needs/wants before his own.

4. He kindly does his #2's in the spare bathroom :o)

5. He knows that I would much rather lay in bed than tailgate all day THEN got to the football game, so he provides me with all the necessary items....unlimited supply of Mountain Dew, an $8 Mt. Dew and $5 preztel at halftime, etc.

6. He hardly ever says anything when I want to eat Benkei 3 times a week!


And there you have it. This Sunday I am hosting a bridal shower for a friend of mine, so I'm sure I'll have pictures from that next Monday. Hope yall have a great week!

1 comments:

Brooke said...

Benkei...! I love that place it is the BEST EVER!