How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 11 pounds as of three weeks ago.
Maternity clothes: Some maternity shirts are already getting too short!
Stretch marks: Still none!
Sleep: I'm waking up about every 2-3 hours during the night. April says it's my body getting used to having to get up! I always fall right back asleep, so that's good!
Best moment this week: Getting Noah's room organized!
Movement: Still mostly moving in the morning and at night. He kicks me so hard sometimes that I let out an "OH!"
Food cravings: Grapefruit juice. I can't get enough.
Gender: Boy!!
Labor signs: None!
Belly button in or out: Seriously almost flat now!
What I miss: Not having back pain...
What I am looking forward to: Baby showers!!!! I have one in about a month! YAY!
Weekly wisdom: Standing on your feet for hours at a time is no longer a good idea. But at least the back pain gives you a good excuse for a back rub!
Milestone: Getting Noah's room finished! I'll post pictures sometime this week.
I decided that I would try and go to the football game this weekend. Brad has been having to go without me all season since I was so miserable the first game and refused to go anymore! But the high Saturday is only supposed to be 53 degrees AND it's a night game so I won't have to worry about getting too hot. Hopefully Noah will do ok at his second football game!
April gave me a TON of baby clothes (that Griffin and Peyton wore when they were babies) for Noah. I mean like 4-5 bags FULL. So I'm going to start going through them, washing and hanging them up this week and weekend.
I'm so tired all the time now. I thought I would have more energy at this point but by the afternoon, I'm just exhausted. I feel so useless!
Anyway, I'm going to try to take pictures of the nursery tonight so hopefully I'll post those tomorrow!
Monday, October 12, 2009
22 weeks
Posted by Allison at 3:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
It will get worse... trust me!
Looking good!! Cute baby bump! Can't wait to see Noah's room!
Post a Comment