Monday, October 28, 2013

34 weeks

34 weeks

How far along? 34 weeks, 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: Up 32 lbs. At this point with Noah, I had gained 44 lbs!

Maternity clothes: Yes please! I can’t wait to fit back in to my old clothes again!

Stretch marks: Same ones

Sleep: Awesome. One night this past week I was really restless and hurting so I took some Tylenol PM and that conked me right out!

Best moment this week: We had our annual fall festival at church yesterday. Noah had so much fun! This year he decided he wanted to be Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates!

This is the best picture I could get out of him. He was ready to go get some candy!

noah halloween 2013

And Cason decided to be a pumpkin this year!

cason halloween 2013

Movement: Constant! He loves to keep his feet on the left side of my belly.

Food cravings/aversions: ICE! I think I must be anemic. I will be talking to the doctor about this on Wednesday! I just want to crunch it all day long. And at 1am. Also, since Brad and I have been trying to cook more, I constantly smell onions. It’s weird. And I’m loving strawberry flavored Frosted Miniwheats. Yum!

Gender: Boy!

Labor signs: A couple BH, but nothing bad.

Belly button in or out: OUT

What I miss: As much as I love the belly, it’s starting to get in the way a lot now. So I miss not having the belly, but when it’s gone I know I’ll miss the big belly!

What I am looking forward to: Starting weekly doctors appointment’s this week. Home stretch!

Weekly wisdom: ALWAYS keep Tums handy. I had to send my poor husband out at 3am to go find me some. I thought I was about to breathe fire like a dragon! It was awful! Thankfully, I have an awesome husband!

Milestone: The car has been cleaned out (thanks again to the hubs!!) and the carseat base is installed! Eeeek!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

If you run out of tums again, baking soda works. I ate so many tums, thee taste started making me sick. I just started drinking baking soda and water.