Last Tuesday, I got a call from Noah’s preschool that he was playing under a table and it somehow collapsed on him…and that it was bad. I rushed to school to find this….
He was surprisingly not screaming his head off, as I would have been if it happened to me! He didn’t even act like it was hurting at all unless you touched around it. His pediatrician’s office was closed for lunch so we headed to the local MedCenter. Thankfully my friend works there and was able to give him the stitches.
EIGHT OF THEM!
Getting the numbing shots was AWFUL. Imagine Noah screaming, crying, while three of us hold him down and him saying “Mommy I just want you to hold me!!!” Rip my heart out. :(
The stitches had to stay in for five days and we got them out yesterday! Once he got the stitches in, he did great with it. He never complained about it hurting at all! I am so proud of him for being so brave!
And today he started pre-k!
You can see his scabs on his head. I’ve been rubbing Mederma on it like crazy!
Cason started his new class today, too!
They love each other so much and I LOVE THEM!










0 comments:
Post a Comment