Friday, December 18, 2009

4D Ultrasound-Take 4!

Hey-guess what! Noah STILL didn't cooperate! He loves to snuggle up next to the placenta, so that's what he did the whole time this morning! We managed to get a couple of cute pictures of him with his hand up by his face, though.



Look at those chubby cheeks!




I know I'm a little bit partial, but I think he's the cutest baby I've ever seen! It's kind of weird to think that he is MY baby. Like, he's MINE. I don't have to give him back. I get to keep him forever! This last month and a half are going to drag by so slowly.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He looks so cute! Hopefully the holidays will help the time go by faster. Before you know it he will be here!!

Adrienne said...

how exciting that you get to keep going in and seeing him witht he 4-D ultrasound. sorry to hear he is being stubborn.