Friday, May 22, 2009

Griffin's Kindergarten Graduation

My oldest nephew graduated Kindergarten this morning! He was the cutest one up there, if I do say so myself. I feel so old. It seems like just last week I was holding one of April's legs as she was pushing...and I almost hit the floor! Memories....... He looked like a little grown up in his tie and vest. It made me so sad! He is growing up so fast! Ok, I'll quit whining and show the pictures!

Griffin right after he received his diploma


His entire class (And btw, the graduation was at Valley View-so that's my church in the background!)


Isn't he the cutest Kindergarten graduate you ever saw?!?


Josh, Griffin and April



Griffin with MiMi and Pop (Mom and Doug)


Griffin and I



We are off to Gulf Shores as soon as we get off work this afternoon. I can't WAIT!!!!! Even though it's going to be raining the ENTIRE WEEKEND, I don't care as long as I can eat Sea-n-Suds at least once a day!! And our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY is Sunday!! Yay for us!

0 comments: