Head over to Kelly's blog by clicking the button above to see everyone else's rooms! This week, we are showing off our living rooms!
My favorite room in the house! We just finished painting it green! I love everything about our living room! (Notice The Catch on the wall? Marriage is about compromise, right?)
Brad plans on getting a 52 inch flat screen as soon as that tv goes out!
And every living room needs a cute little furry baby in it!
I also love my vaulted ceiling! But I did NOT love painting it!
Brad and I could live in those recliners. Seriously. They are like sitting on clouds. In fact, I'm sitting in mine as I type! :o)
Here is Bella's toybox that stays in the living room. She loves her Santa Claus no matter what time of year it is!
Remember me talking about this picture? What do you think? It's my favorite part of our living room!
I love that I can wash dishes/cook (haha, right?) and look out into the back yard. One day, I'll be able to watch my kids play in the backyard!
The table we have eaten at maybe 5 times!
I love my cabinets...I just wish there were more of them!
And a couple of the more sentimental pieces in my kitchen are the three feathers I have that I got each of the three years I went to Honduras on a mission trip.










7 comments:
I love the beautiful wedding picture above the couch! So adorable!! Beautiful home! ;)
I love your LR!! SO pretty and I love your wedding picture over the couch!
Since you put the David Copperfield pic on here.....you REALLY should tell the story of how he made you disappear! Oh, I forgot, he swore you to secretcy!
You have great taste. Love the pics. Sweet puppers.
Ohhh...sexy David Copperfield. I gotta get me one of those. Your recliners look so nice. I don't know how you ever get out of them! I love your unique ceiling too.
LOVE the wedding picture! I'm all about the blown up photographs!
You have a lovely home! I love the green colour as well as the amazing ceiling! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment