Last year on Mother’s Day I remember wondering if I would be pregnant by Mother’s Day 2010. Who would have known that I wouldn’t be pregnant...but have a beautiful 3 month old baby instead!! I thoroughly enjoyed my first Mother’s Day with Noah.
Not only was it Mother’s Day, and not only did Noah turn three months old that day, but Noah was also dedicated at church!
We are the second to last family on the right. There were so many other babies being dedicated as well that poor Brad had to stand behind me and we didn’t really get a good picture of us on stage.
But it was still a special moment for us. And in case you are wondering, yes my arms were killing me by the time we finished!
Noah was worn out from the festivities! And my first Mother’s Day present was a new flowerbed! Brad completely redid it…front and back!
Yesterday, we had Noah’s 3 month pictures taken. I wish I would have had some newborn pictures taken of him, but I just felt so overwhelmed with everything at the time. I’ll be sure to post some of his latest pictures though next week!
Happy weekend!










0 comments:
Post a Comment